Please allow us to provide you with our quality services. Fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible. If you would simply like to join our mailing list, feel free to use this form. Thank you and have a nice day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERING
1. We recommend that you call early to reserve the items of your choice. Many items, remember, are one of a kind. You may call 7 days a week, but please do not call later than 10:00 P.M. If you get our answering machine, leave a message regarding the items you are interested in; we will call you back whether they are available or not. Items may also be ordered by mail. Orders are shipped within five days after receipt of payment via US mail unless otherwise specified.
2. We accept certified checks and money orders made payable to S. Coleman. We will accept personal checks, but will ship only after the check has cleared the bank. Please know that this may constitute a delay of up to two weeks. Phone orders must be followed with a check within seven days. Virginia buyer5 must add 5½% sales tax.
3. It is customary for the buyer to pay all packing, shipping and insurance costs. We charge a minimum of $7.00 on every order to cover this. The rate increases with the number and size of items ordered, or if you want special, priority mail shipment. Items which require special packaging (a sword or long arm) will cost more.
4. We describe all items to the best of our ability. If for some reason you are not satisfied with an item, return it UNALTERED within five (5) days for a full refund (less postage). Please keep in mind that artifacts are OLD and are fragile. All items are sold as collectors' items only. N.B. WE RECOMMEND THAT NO FIREARMS OFFERED IN OUR CATALOG BE FIRED; we make no representation as to their ability to be used and accept no responsibility for their shooting safety.
5. We are happy to maintain a file of specific wants. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we will try to find it. We have an 80%+ success rate in satisfying customer "wants"!
6. Any item may be put on hold for up to sixty (60) days with a 25% deposit which must be received within one week of your order. The balance is due in full at the end of sixty days. Canceled orders and/or delinquent accounts will forfeit payments made and the opportunity for future layaway. No switches, returns or refunds are allowed on layaways.
Please remember: Active buyers receive our catalogs at no charge. Subscription Rate: $10 per year. We hope you will find something special for your collection in this issue. Please make note of our new mailing address.